Your privacy is important to us and we understand that it is important to you too. We don't like our personal information being shared and so would not dream of sharing yours
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Any payment transactions are encrypted using Socket Layer Technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no transaction is ever completely safe it will benefit from the SSL and our certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliance.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes
Any service and any separate agreements provided by The London Botanists shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.