With a bit of forward planning, you can make the morning after the night before a whole lot better. This is our 2 minute go to when we know that a bit of over indulgence is on the cards. Combine a peaceful night's sleep with a detoxifying, nourishing smoothie and you are good to go.
HANGOVER BEATING INGREDIENTS
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil which not only has antibacterial properties (think killing off all the bacteria in your mouth causing morning breath) but it also helps your brain function and balance glucose levels.
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, excellent fibre and protein source but also an antioxidant
- 1 small banana which contains potassium. Potassium helps regulate water balance, electrolytic functions, helps reduce anxiety along with a whole host of other benefits.
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach to help detoxify your body
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries which are powerful antioxidants to help get rid of the toxins from the alcohol
- 1 cup coconut water, not only because it helps hydrate you but it also restores electrolytes
- 1 medjool date and/or cinnamon for to taste
- 2 pumps CBD Syrup to banish all worries relating to the hangover fear
Pre party: Throw the ingredients into the blender cup the night before and leave in the fridge.
Post party: Remember to take a couple of drops of CBD before you go to bed to get a great sleep and prevent yourself from waking up at 4am with 'the fear'.
Morning after: Grab your prepped smoothie, blend all the ingredients together and give yourself a high five. Drink the smoothie while it is cool for maximum refreshment.
Try it, you will love yourself for it.